The bunnies need your help!
Our small non-profit rescue organization operates entirely on the donations we receive. We don’t have an online store because all of our efforts are spent on the bunnies, however we do have hay, Oxbow Timothy pellets and Pure Comfort litter available. 100% of all donations and purchases go to rescue and care for the bunnies until they can be adopted into loving homes. Along with daily food and supplies, funds are also used to spay and neuter as well as tend to medical emergencies.
To make a donation to help the bunnies, you can donate via PayPal
Other ways to Help.
Shop at Ralphs.
Every time you shop at Ralphs, donations will be accrued based on a percentage of your purchases and sent to help the Sweetpea Foundation rescue and care for bunnies. Please note that this has to be done every September as their system ‘clears the slate’ every year.
Donate every time you shop at Ralphs in Southern Califonia! Here’s how:
- Sign up for the new Ralphs Rewards card program – it only takes 2 minutes in the store.
- Log onto www.ralphs.com and click on your Account tab (if you haven’t set one up, it just takes a few minutes and you’ll need your Ralphs Rewards Card number.)
- Click on Account Settings.
- Click on Edit Community Contributions tab.
- Enter in 84394 as the NPO number (Non-profit Organization of Sweetpeafoundation)
- Click to Save Changes
SHOP ON AMAZON
You can also help raise funds for our rescued bunnies by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com. Select Sweetpea Foundation in Whittier, CA as the charitable organization you want funds donated to
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. So be sure to bookmark SmileAmazon on all your future shopping instead of just amazon.com
Happy shopping, and thank you for helping the bunnies!